Date(s) and Time(s):
- Saturday, September 21st, 2019 – 10:00 am
- Registration goes from 9:00 am – 9:45 am
Monroe Chapter of Ducks Unlimited Presents: “Live Duck” Calling Contest
Prizes just for entering! Top prizes in 2 person and 1 person contests!
This isn’t a “Main Street Contest, this isn’t a “Meat Contest,” This is a contest for everyone!
Open Live Duck (Main Event)
- Open to all callers $40 entry fee.
- First place and grand prize is a Ducks Unlimited edition CZ12 Ga Shotgun.
- The contest will follow the Open Two Man Live Duck.
Open two Man Live Duck
- Open to all callers. $60 per team entry fee.
- Limit of two teams per person, per each calling event.
- First place for the Open Two Man Live Duck is $400.
- The contest will follow the Beginners Live Duck.
Open Youth Live Duck
- Open to any contestant under the age of 18.
- $30 entry fee.
- Contest will begin at 10:00 am.
Open Beginners Live Duck
- Open to all callers ages 12 and under.
- Free entry into the contest.
- The contest will follow the Open Youth Live Duck.
- All callers will be given 60 seconds to call on stage with no score keeping.
- Participants will receive a free duck call.
- Because there is no scoring, no prizes will be awarded or places recognized.
- Does not include entry into door prize offerings.
Prizes (For all contests):
• 1st place: duck call and 1st place plaque
• 2nd place: duck call and 2nd place plaque
• 3rd place: duck call and 3rd place plaque
Print view flyer here: Pte Mouillee Festival Duck Calling Contest Flyer
OPEN LIVE BEGINNERS
1st – Andre Anderson- Auburn, Michigan
2nd – Cole Alexander – Pleasantville, Ohio
ONE MAN MAIN EVENT LIVE
1st – Justin Riep – Gregtown, Ohio
2nd – Paul Hinman – Burton , Michigan
3rd – Matt Hicks – Arcanum, Ohio
TWO MAN MAIN EVENT LIVE
1st Team – Ted Vore – Harrison twp., Michigan
Dominic Carollo – Harrison twp., Michigan
2nd team – Thomas Mueller – Harrison twp., Michigan
Ken Ball – St.Clair Shores., Michigan
Duck Calling Documents & Information:
The form below can be printed and brought to the event or signed at the event. Should you have questions, you can contact:
Dave Perry (734) 755-8388
- All contestants must assemble at the Ducks Unlimited Booth at 9:30.
- Contest begins promptly at 10:00 am.
- Contestants will receive a number and be judged by number in Olympic style scoring .
- Contestants are not allowed to interact with judges at any time until after contest is concluded.
- Routines will be 60 seconds and “Live” Judging style to be utilized (“Would you want to be in the blind with this caller?”)
- All other contest rules will be available for review at the Monroe County Ducks Unlimited Tent