Date(s) and Time(s):
- Sunday, September 15th, 2018 – 3:30pm
This race is a free event. Hip boots are available until they are all gone. You can wear your own hip boots/waders.
● Senior Men (16 and up)
● Senior Women (16 and up)
● Junior Girls (15 and under)
● Junior Boys (15 and under)
● Senior Men-$100 cash & plaque
● Senior Women-$100 cash & plaque
● Junior Boys- Gift Card & tshirt
● Junior Girls- Gift Cards & tshirt
● Senior Men-Bill Borrow
● Senior Women- Clive and Claric Taylor
● Junior Boys and Girls-Big Al’s Sports Grill
***At the end of the race, Brownstown Fire Department will kindly rinse you off with a fire hose.
Hip Boot Race Sponsored By:
Red Skins Saloon, Bill Barrow
Clive & Clarice Taylor
Big Al’s Sports Grill
Hip Boot Race Documents:
- Hip boots or waders MUST be worn.
- Participants must complete the course provided.
- Participants must run/walk, THERE IS NO SWIMMING.
- First person to cross the finish line first without swimming, wins!
- Good sportsmanship is encouraged.